Here are some of the many advantages of using NeoCertified.
Check them out for yourself!
Advantages + Perks
- From our secure portal, you can verify exactly when a recipient opens a message, as well as when they open an attachment
- NeoCertified also has a reminder system in place which will send a “Reminder Email” to both the recipient and the sender in the event that a secure email has not been opened within a sender-specified period of time.
- You can also choose to receive a confirmation email when your message is opened.
- NeoCertified users can choose to have their secure messages retained anywhere from 1 day to 7 years.
- We create a co-branded webpage inside of the secure portal so that all your recipients see your corporate logo when they log in to retrieve your secure message.
Outlook + Third-Party Compatability
- You can send & receive secure email directly in Outlook (2007|2010|2013|2016 & Outlook 365) as well with any Internet browser (IE, Chrome, Firefox, etc.).
- Our Outlook button is a dual-threaded process, which allows you to send large files from Outlook and continue to work within Outlook while the file is being transmitted.
- You can send files as large as 20 MB from Outlook (limited by Microsoft) and up to 100MB via our secure cloud-based portal depending on your ISP bandwidth limitations.
- NeoCertified also works directly with 3rd-party applications that use Microsoft Outlook to send email. You can start sending documents and PDFs securely directly from your 3rd-party applications using NeoCertified’s secure button inside of Outlook.
Advantages + Perks (Continued)
- We do not require a multi-year commitment or contract. All of our agreements are annually-based.
- We will provide BAAs (Business Associate Agreements) for HIPAA-regulated organizations.
- The company administrator has the ability to designate whether or not the Sender’s emails are to be stored within their own Outlook environment or on the NeoCertified Secure Servers.
- All NeoCertified Resellers will have full access to our Media Kit, which includes videos / branding / references / documents.
Purchasing NeoCertified Licenses
- We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on all purchased NeoCertified licenses.
- For NeoCertified clients that purchase 10 or more licenses, CustomerConnect (our secure contact form widget) can be included with your purchase at no additional charge.
- Discounts are available for Non-profit organizations and for large quantity license purchases.
- We have a 24/7 100% US-based Customer Support Team which all of your users can contact in the event that an issue arises with our solution.
- We also fully support all of your secure email recipients.
- All users and recipients have access to our fully-fledged FAQs page.
- Contact us with any questions at Support@NeoCertified.com or at (877) 613-5036.
Advantages + Perks (Continued)
- As part of the NeoCertified license, we include NeoMobile, which gives your users mobile-optimized access to the NeoCertified secure portal. They’ll be able to send & receive secure messages directly from their mobile device, tablet, laptop, or computer.
- You can send NeoCertified Secure Messages directly from Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe PDFs. You will never need to close a document sending it along inside of a secure email.
- Our recipient notification email is one of the easiest in the industry for your recipients to navigate and access.
- All users can continue using their existing email address to send and receive their secure emails via NeoCertified.
- You don’t need to change any of your email server settings, your MX Record, or install any hardware to use NeoCertified.
- There is no server hardware or server software to install or maintain when using NeoCertified.
- We have thousands of clients spread across all 50 states. We are happy to provide references upon request!
- NeoCertified has been providing secure email services since 2002.
- Read more about the legacy of NeoCertified.
- We have an SSAe 16 Type II Certification for our datacenter (formally called the SAS 70 Type II Certification).
- NIST Certified AES 256-bit Encryption
- Transport Layer Security Protocol Communication (TLS 1.2)
- FIPS 140 Compliant
- Check out all of our Technical Specifications
Our Most Popular Solutions
Secure Email Encryption
Send and receive secure emails directly from our Cloud-based portal from any internet-connected device, along with a plethora of other features.
CustomerConnect is an inbound secure email solution that allows your clients to communicate securely with you directly from your website!
NeoCertified’s Secure Email Add-In for Outlook allows you to both send and receive secure email directly from your Outlook application.
API Integration helps businesses streamline email security processes. Give your employees easy access to a secure email solution you can trust!