Optimize your email security today with NeoCertified Secure Email.
Many businesses store excessive sensitive information if you own or operate a business that stores, accesses, or transmits private information then to meet government compliance requirements and standards you will need to protect the data related to yourself, employees, and your organization.
Microsoft Outlook Email
Send encrypted emails right from your Microsoft Outlook browser. Our Outlook Add-In is compatible with versions 2010 | 2013 | 2016 | 2019 & Office 365.
Stay A Step Ahead
Email encryption is all you need to steer clear of HIPAA fines or any unwanted parties trying to gain access to private healthcare-related information.
Since 2002 NeoCertified has been one of the most dependable secure email providers for healthcare organizations, offering the best in class email security.
Secure email solutions for general business.
NeoCertified offers reliable email security to all walks of the business world while providing seamless integration and experiences to our future prospects and current clients. Our Secure Email Solutions make it possible for you to send, receive, and store encrypted emails without even leaving your email application browser. Our integrated secure email Add-Ins are compatible with Outlook, Office 365, Gmail (Google Chrome), and Microsoft Edge applications.
The Cloud-Based Portal is the central nervous system of our Secure Email Solution, where all messages sent, stored, and received are encrypted at all times. From the portal, you can download our Microsoft Outlook plug-in, run message reports, and retract sent messages.
Mobile optimization has become a necessity for businesses and their clients, which is why we’ve optimized our Secure Email Solution for iOS & Android devices. You can now send and receive secure messages and attachments directly from both Apple & Android devices.
Encrypted Web Form
NeoCertified’s Secure Customer Connect Form is an HTML encrypted contact form that can be placed anywhere on your website, & offers your customers a groundbreaking way to establish a secure conversation with anyone inside of your organization.
General Business Compliance Information
**Disclaimer** The content displayed on this page is merely for educational purposes. It is not intended or claimed to be a substitute for legal or professional advice.
- The Sarbanes-Oxley Act was passed in 2002 and “introduced major changes to the regulation of financial practice and corporate governance” to help ensure that shareholders and the general public are protected from enterprise accounting errors and fraudulent activities.
- It also helps by “improving the accuracy and reliability of corporate disclosures made pursuant to the securities laws, and for other purposes.”
- The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (also known as GLBA or the Financial Services Modernization Act) was passed in 1999 and requires that all “financial institutions – companies that offer consumers financial products or services like loans, financial or investment advice, or insurance – to explain their information-sharing practices to their customers and to safeguard sensitive data.”
- The act consists of three sections, which each pertain to their own specific, respective means of information protection and the protocols that should be in place to do so. These three sections include The Financial Privacy Rule, The Safeguards Rule, and The Pretexting Provisions.
- The Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) has its own department dedicated to compliance examinations and inspections “to protect investors, ensure market integrity and support responsible capital formation through risk-focused strategies that: (1) improve compliance; (2) prevent fraud; (3) monitor risk; and (4) inform policy.”