For any organization.
NeoCertified’s Secure Email API is an enterprise-centric product that allows your company to access our secure email services directly from your business application, making sending and receiving secure emails that much simpler.
Easy to navigate
Our encrypted email API solution can easily be implemented into your software, allowing you to send secure emails directly from the application that holds non-public information (NPI).
NeoCertified ensures the encryption of all emails containing HIPAA-specific safeguards including administrative, physical, and technical. Our HIPAA-compliant email solution is compliant with all regulations.
24/7 Tech Support
Tell us your needs and we’ll find you the best solution! You can also schedule a remote session today with one of our support experts to receive faster installation of any purchased NeoCertified products.
We are happy to offer any charities or 501(c)3 non-profit organizations single-user accounts starting at just $59 billed annually. For multiple user quotes please contact our sales team so we can provide greater discounts on accounts.
Secure Email API solutions
NeoCertified’s API functionality.
From within the application, all of your data will be secure, excluding the email address and the subject line of the message. After the sending process, the recipient will then receive a clear email notification prompting them to log in to our HIPAA compliant secure email portal, they will not need to download or purchase anything to view the message but instead, just create a password and password reminder question to gain access.
Secure email archiving
Fill out the form to learn more about our API solution.
Here at NeoCertified, we respect your privacy and security, the information that you provide us will remain strictly confidential. Nevertheless, a copy of your message may be stored in our records as a database entry for archival purposes only.
"I really needed to find a company I could trust!"
Attorney, Pitts & Burns
Integrates Well With Outlook!
“You compose an email as usual and simply click the “Send Encrypted” button instead of the normal Send button. Doesn’t get any easier than that.“
President, Computer Central Inc.
Simple to Use!
“I like that it is simple to use and that you have all the security steps included that I am required to have. My clients don’t have to be sent any additional codes either. “
Employer Group Health Insurance and Benefits
How does API email work?
NeoCertified’s API calls a web service with the information your application provides, which would include the email address of the recipient, subject line info, email body text, and any attachments.
- Our encrypted email API can be implemented directly into your software, allowing you to send secure emails directly from the application that holds NPI (Non-Public Information).NeoCertified will provide an SDK (Software Development Kit) to implement the API into your software source code for secure email encryption.Contact us to learn more about API implementation.
NeoCertified API Security
- Choose the best secure email. All of our secure email solutions, including the Encrypted Email API integration, utilize federally compliant encryption processes.
Check out some of our Technical Specifications here:
- Certified Type 2 SOC 1/2/3 Audited Datacenters
- NIST Certified AES 256-bit Encryption
- TLS 1.x (Transport Layer Security Protocol Communication)
- FIPS-140 Compliant
Access To The Web Portal
- Monitor and report all secure emails sent from your application with our secure Cloud-based Portal.
- You can meet all federal regulatory requirements for transferring Non-Public Information while reducing potential costs and penalties and increasing the speed of email transmission.
- Inside of our co-branded portal you’ll be able to retract emails, set up read-receipts for specified secure emails, and set up reminder emails that will be sent to your recipients if a secure email goes unread for a customizable period of time.
Ready to become HIPAA Compliant?
NeoCertified is here for all your email security needs.