NeoCertified Secure Email Encryption
Advantages & Perks
Below you will find the many advantages of using NeoCertified. Check them out for yourself!
Our Most Popular Solutions
We offer a plethora of advantages & perks with our secure email encryption client. From our secure portal to our Gmail, Edge, & Outlook integration, sending and receiving encrypted emails has never been easier. Get started today!
Secure Email Encryption
Send and receive secure emails directly from our Cloud-based portal from any internet-connected device, along with a plethora of other features.
CustomerConnect is an inbound secure email solution that allows your clients to communicate securely with you directly from your website!
NeoCertified’s Secure Email Add-In for Outlook allows you to both send and receive secure emails directly from your Outlook application.
Cloud-Based Portal. Outlook Integration. Compliance Requirements.
Here at NeoCertified, our number one priority is to protect our customers, which is why we have made sure our email client complies with all regulations regardless of the industry. Our service also integrates with the most popular email platforms around, including Outlook.
- From our secure portal, you can verify exactly when a recipient opens a message, as well as when they open an attachment
- NeoCertified also has a reminder system in place which will send a “Reminder Email” to both the recipient and the sender in the event that a secure email has not been opened within a sender-specified period of time.
- You can also choose to receive a confirmation email when your message is opened.
- NeoCertified users can choose to have their secure messages retained anywhere from 1 day to 7 years.
- We create a co-branded webpage inside of the secure portal so that all your recipients see your corporate logo when they log in to retrieve your secure message.
Outlook + Third-Party Compatability
- You can send & receive secure emails directly in Outlook (2007|2010|2013|2016|2019 & Outlook 365) as well with any Internet browser (IE, Chrome, Firefox, etc.).
- Our Outlook button is a dual-threaded process, which allows you to send large files from Outlook and continue to work within Outlook while the file is being transmitted.
- You can send files as large as 20 MB from Outlook (limited by Microsoft) and up to 100MB via our secure cloud-based portal depending on your ISP bandwidth limitations.
- NeoCertified also works directly with 3rd-party applications that use Microsoft Outlook to send email. You can start sending documents and PDFs securely directly from your 3rd-party applications using NeoCertified’s secure button inside of Outlook.
- As part of the NeoCertified license, we include NeoMobile, which gives your users mobile-optimized access to the NeoCertified secure portal. They’ll be able to send & receive secure messages directly from their mobile device, tablet, laptop, or computer.
- You can send NeoCertified Secure Messages directly from Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe PDFs. You will never need to close a document sending it along inside of a secure email.
- Our recipient notification email is one of the easiest in the industry for your recipients to navigate and access.
- All users can continue using their existing email address to send and receive their secure emails via NeoCertified.
- You don’t need to change any of your email server settings, your MX Record, or install any hardware to use NeoCertified.
- There is no server hardware or server software to install or maintain when using NeoCertified.
Encryption Done Right
We do not require a multi-year commitment or contract. All of our agreements are annually-based, and we also provide BAAs for HIPAA-regulated organizations. All resellers will also have full access to our Media Kit.
Purchasing NeoCertified Licenses
- We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on all purchased NeoCertified licenses.
- For NeoCertified clients that purchase 10 or more licenses, CustomerConnect (our secure contact form widget) can be included with your purchase at no additional charge.
- Discounts are available for Non-profit organizations and for large quantity license purchases.
- We have a 24/7 100% US-based Customer Support Team which all of your users can contact in the event that an issue arises with our solution.
- We also fully support all of your secure email recipients.
- All users and recipients have access to our fully-fledged FAQs page.
- Contact us with any questions at Support@NeoCertified.com or at (877) 613-5036.