Secure Email For General Business
Many businesses such as retail stores, child care facilities, restaurants, hotels, movie theaters, and much more store an excessive amount of sensitive information. If you own or operate a business that stores, accesses, or transmits private information then in order to meet government compliance requirements and standards you will need to protect the data related to yourself, employees, and organization.
Secure Email Innovative With Reliance
Manage your online security with our integrated Add-In options
NeoCertified offers reliable email security to all walks of the business world while providing seamless integration and experiences to our future prospects and current clients. Our Secure Email Solutions make it possible for you to send, receive, and store encrypted emails without even leaving your email application browser. Our integrated secure email Add-Ins are compatible with Outlook, Office 365, Gmail (Google Chrome), and Microsoft Edge applications.
Become Compliant With Our Google Chrome Encryption Email Option
Give Your Outlook Email The Ability To Send Secure Emails
Start Sending Encrypted Emails By Way Of Microsoft Edge
Ensure You And Your Employees Are Set Up Securely
General Business Compliance Information
- The Sarbanes-Oxley Act was passed in 2002 and “introduced major changes to the regulation of financial practice and corporate governance” to help ensure that shareholders and the general public are protected from enterprise accounting errors and fraudulent activities.
- It also helps by “improving the accuracy and reliability of corporate disclosures made pursuant to the securities laws, and for other purposes.”
- The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (also known as GLBA or the Financial Services Modernization Act) was passed in 1999 and requires that all “financial institutions – companies that offer consumers financial products or services like loans, financial or investment advice, or insurance – to explain their information-sharing practices to their customers and to safeguard sensitive data.”
- The act consists of three sections, which each pertain to their own specific, respective means of information protection and the protocols that should be in place to do so. These three sections include The Financial Privacy Rule, The Safeguards Rule, and The Pretexting Provisions.
- The Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) has its own department dedicated to compliance examinations and inspections “to protect investors, ensure market integrity and support responsible capital formation through risk-focused strategies that: (1) improve compliance; (2) prevent fraud; (3) monitor risk; and (4) inform policy.”
NeoCertified’s Secure Customer Connect Form is an HTML encrypted contact form that can be placed anywhere on your website, & offers your customers a groundbreaking way to establish a secure conversation with anyone inside of your organization.
True Privacy With Ease Of Use
NeoCertified Email Encryption
Give your clients and website users the ability to communicate fast and securely with our Secure Web Form contact solution! The form is fully customizable and can be placed directly on your company’s website! Don’t have your own website? Not to worry, we can host your very own page with your Secure Web Form for you!