Secure Email For Financial Professionals
Our secure email for financial professionals solution will comply with all financial regulations on state-wide and federal levels, including GLBA, SOX, and SEC/FINRA. Become compliant in the financial industry today with our secure email for financial professionals solution!
Secure Email For Financial Professionals Continued…
Optimize Your Email Security With Our Integrated Secure Email Options
Email Encryption is our cornerstone security solution, which operates across a protected, versatile Cloud-Based Portal, and can be integrated into all versions of Microsoft Outlook, Office 365, Google Chrome, & Microsoft Edge applications. From the portal, you can send, receive, monitor, and retract all of your secure emails; you can also perform full audits on licensed accounts!
Give Your Outlook Email The Ability To Send Secure Emails
Become Compliant With Our Google Chrome Encryption Email Option
Start Sending Encrypted Emails By Way Of Microsoft Edge
Ensure You And Your Employees Are Set Up Securely
Financial Compliance Information
- According to the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act’s (GLBA) compliance requirements, all Financial Institutions must “ensure the security and confidentiality of this type of information. As part of its implementation of the GLB Act, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) issued the Safeguards Rule, which requires financial institutions under FTC jurisdiction to have measures in place to keep customer information secure. But safeguarding customer information isn’t just the law. It also makes good business sense. When you show customers you care about the security of their personal information, you increase their confidence in your company.”
- The Sarbanes-Oxley Act was passed in 2002 to help ensure that shareholders and the general public are protected from enterprise accounting errors and fraudulent activities. It also helps by “improving the accuracy and reliability of corporate disclosures made pursuant to the securities laws, and for other purposes.”
- Protected information is passed between accountants and their clients regularly. Information including bank statements, tax forms/returns, and medical billing records automatically warrant the need for secure email. Find out how you can stay compliant with all GLBA, SOX, and HIPAA/HITECH regulations.Learn more
- For the banking and crediting industry, the FFIEC, GLBA, and FACTA (Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act) impose regulations that could result in severe penalties if a business fails to comply.Dealing with a customer’s personal information, such as their social security number, their banking information, and their credit card information stresses the need for secure email.
Mortgage & Title
- Mortgage & Title service industries (MBA) are forced to comply with a wide array of regulations, including RESPA (the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act), TILA (the Truth In Lending Act), FACTA, HMDA (the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act), ECOA (the Fair Housing Act, Equal Credit Opportunity Act), and the FLSA (the Fair Labor Standards Act).With a number of policies to follow, don’t let yourself get overwhelmed, over-complicating the situation: NeoCertified can help you become compliant with all email requirements today.Learn more
- We are currently offering Financial Services Archiving for all businesses looking to comply with FINRA & SEC secure archiving regulations.Customers now have the ability to archive all secure emails into a variety of archiving solutions, including business-controlled systems and third-party environments.Give us a call to learn more today.
Convenience in the palm of your hand
Mobile optimization has become a necessity for businesses and their clients, which is why we’ve optimized our Secure Email Solution for all mobile devices. You can now send and receive secure messages & attachments directly from both Apple & Android devices.
Secure Email For Financial Professionals
Financial Email Encryption NeoCertified
The Cloud-Based Portal is the central nervous system of our Secure Email Solution, where all messages sent, stored, and received are protected and encrypted at all times. From the portal, you can download our Microsoft Outlook plug-in, run message reports, and retract sent messages.