Secure email advantages
We want you to feel comfortable using our secure application and receive timely customer support because no matter the time, we will always be there to help and protect you. Below you will find the many secure email advantages and features of using NeoCertified.
Secure Email Adavantages
Encrypted email features
We do not require a multi-year commitment or contract. All of our agreements are annually-based, and we also provide BAAs for HIPAA-regulated organizations. All resellers will also have full access to our Media Kit.
Our number one priority is to protect our customers, which is why we have made sure our email client complies with all regulations regardless of the industry. Our service also integrates with the most popular email platforms around, including Outlook.
Secure Email Encryption
Send and receive secure emails directly from our Cloud-Based Portal from any internet-connected device. We also have customizable read-receipt notifications that you can enable to inform you when an email has been successfully opened.
Customer Connect is an inbound secure solution that allows outside visitors to send you secure messages for free. Use it in email signature blocks, contact pages, or just about any other way you can think of.
Once you download the Outlook-integrated button from our Secure Cloud-Based Portal, you’ll be able to send & receive secure emails directly from within your Outlook email application. It really is that easy!
Encryption Done Right
Choose an option that works for you
We also offer additional benefits that include more user-friendly applications that integrate with Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Office 365, and a mobile encryption App. Still not sure? Start your 7-day free trial today!
Additional features & advantages
- We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on all purchased NeoCertified licenses.
- For NeoCertified clients that purchase 10 or more licenses, CustomerConnect (our secure contact form widget) can be included with your purchase at no additional charge.
- Discounts are available for Non-profit organizations and for large quantity license purchases.
Cloud-Based Secure Portal
- From our secure portal, you can verify exactly when a recipient opens a message, as well as when they open an attachment
- NeoCertified also has a reminder system in place which will send a “Reminder Email” to both the recipient and the sender in the event that a secure email has not been opened within a sender-specified period of time.
- You can also choose to receive a confirmation email when your message is opened.
- NeoCertified users can choose to have their secure messages retained anywhere from 1 day to 7 years.
- We create a co-branded webpage inside of the secure portal so that all your recipients see your corporate logo when they log in to retrieve your secure message.
- We have a 24/7 100% US-based Customer Support Team which all of your users can contact in the event that an issue arises with our solution.
- We also fully support all of your secure email recipients.
- All users and recipients have access to our fully-fledged FAQs page.
- Contact us with any questions at Support@NeoCertified.com or at (877) 613-5036.
- You can send & receive secure emails directly in Outlook (2007|2010|2013|2016|2019 & Outlook 365) as well with any Internet browser (IE, Chrome, Firefox, etc.).
- Our Outlook button is a dual-threaded process, which allows you to send large files from Outlook and continue to work within Outlook while the file is being transmitted.
- You can send files as large as 20 MB from Outlook (limited by Microsoft) and up to 100MB via our secure cloud-based portal depending on your ISP bandwidth limitations.
- NeoCertified also works directly with 3rd-party applications that use Microsoft Outlook to send email. You can start sending documents and PDFs securely directly from your 3rd-party applications using NeoCertified’s secure button inside of Outlook.
- As part of the NeoCertified license, we include NeoMobile, which gives your users mobile-optimized access to the NeoCertified secure portal. They’ll be able to send & receive secure messages directly from their mobile device, tablet, laptop, or computer.
- You can send NeoCertified Secure Messages directly from Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe PDFs. You will never need to close a document sending it along inside of a secure email.
- Our recipient notification email is one of the easiest in the industry for your recipients to navigate and access.
- All users can continue using their existing email address to send and receive their secure emails via NeoCertified.
- You don’t need to change any of your email server settings, your MX Record, or install any hardware to use NeoCertified.
- There is no server hardware or server software to install or maintain when using NeoCertified.
Try our secure email suite free
Our end-to-end email encryption service is guaranteed to provide you with the most up-to-date security for your business or organization. Nearly all of our internal security functions are customizable and will fulfill all of your compliance needs no matter the industry!