- Fast & simple setup, no extra plugins or software to download just one simple Add-In.
- Compatible with both Windows 10 & 11, for older versions of Windows contact our tech team.
- Backed by military-grade servers that ensure the security of your data both at rest and in transit.
Office 365 Integration
- Allows users to send encrypted emails directly from their application browser.
- Allows users to send secure emails to any email address including Outlook, Yahoo, and Gmail.
- Customize the recipient email viewing process to reflect your organization’s logo.
- Adds another layer of encryption to your sensitive business and personal data including ePHI.
- TLS encryption enables you to communicate securely with your intended recipient and ensures that no third party can tamper with or intercept any messages.
- Recipients do not need to enable TLS or download any software for emails to come in secure.
NeoCertified Tech Standards
- SOC 2 Compliant
- NIST Certified AES 256-bit Encryption
- Transport Layer Security Protocol Communication (TLS 1.2)
- FIPS 140 Compliant
SOC 2 is a compliance standard for service businesses that acknowledge and identify how organizations should manage customer data. NeoCertified is SOC 2 compliant and adheres to the following Trust Services Criteria: security, processing integrity, confidentiality, and privacy.
256-bit AES encryption converts plaintext data into an AES algorithm and an AES key length of 256 bits making it the most difficult cipher text to crack. NeoCertified’s messaging system incorporates 265-bit AES encryption into all products and email security solutions.
NeoCertified adheres to the Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) which also acts by the Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 (FISMA). For more information on FIPS 140 Compliant click here.
What Versions of Outlook Do We Support & What Does The Technical Process Look Like?
Our Microsoft Outlook Add-In supports Outlook versions 2010 | 2013 | 2016 |2019 & Office 365 all of these can utilize our native Microsoft secure email Add-Ins.
When clicking the “Send Neocertified” secure Add-in within the Microsoft Outlook ribbon menu, a secure TLS session is established, which provides 256-bit encryption, the strongest commercial standard. All secure emails are encrypted in transit and at rest in our Certified SSAE 16 Type II private cloud infrastructure, with multiple geographic locations providing your organization business continuity for all of your secure email messaging.
The encryption in use is both NIST-certified and registered FIPS 140 compliant.
Digital Audit Trails for all Secure NeoCertified Messages
Your recipients receive polite email notifications to enable their retrieval of your emails, without any key exchange, in a simple, yet secure, experience.
NeoCertified offers true end-to-end encryption with digital non-repudiation functionality. This ensures that a complete audit trail is available from email to send to email receipt, including each attachment, in the form of unique digital ids for every message in a given communication thread. Users also can see when emails and/or attachments have been opened, and at what date/time those secure emails were opened.
You can set up read-receipt notifications, which will inform you that your secure email has been opened, and you can even set up notifications for emails that haven’t been opened after a specified period of inactivity.